Friday, September 30, 2011

Homeschool Mother's Journal 09/30/11


Today is my first entry for the Homeschool Mother's Journal. I hope to go back and add the past few Fridays in so I have a complete record of the year.

In my life this week…
Mimi came to visit. It was a quick visit centered around taekwondo testing.
 
In our homeschool this week…
We've been struggling with structure and getting things done on time. I am still working through our schedule and tweaking it a bit.

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
taekwondo testing
orthodontics appointment

My favorite thing this week was…
Watching my mom's reactions to how well my boys are reading now.

What’s working/not working for us…
Farm Boy is doing much better with his independent work. Still tweaking math curriculum and making sure there I'm not over-scheduling the workboxes.

A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...