Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I By-Passed a Mother's Day Post This Year

I didn't mean to exactly, it just snuck up on me. I started one three times but each time it came out very cynical. So I just let it go. I may go back and try to tone them down later but for now, I am moving on.

We have been extremely busy training for the State Summer Games with Special Olympics, me taking a cake decorating course, Music Man's dance recital, Farm Boy's taekwondo belt testing and winding down our regular school year. We go year-round but drop down to three days a week once we hit our minimum for the year. (Almost there!!) I will post each event as I can but just haven't had the time to get to them as of yet.

But now I have to get ready to start school ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...