- Pants and shorts never fit correctly.
- S/he has long legs that go on for days.
- Belts are not a fashion accessory, they are a necessity.
- You adore clothing lines with adjustable waistbands in size slim.
- Even with size slim adjustable waistbands, the kid may need a belt.
I'll let you ponder that one a minute.
We have, after years of dealing with this issue, found an answer to the toilet seat problem.
No more hanging on for dear life.
No more wet bottoms from falling in. (It happens.)
And the for the rest of the family with normal sized hind-end parts, the toilet seat becomes a regular one by just lowering the lid and raising it back up.
We recently purchased this baby at the local big box store in our hometown. Best $33 I've spent in a L-O-N-G time.