Tuesday, April 28, 2009

First Lost Tooth


Last night while I was getting out of the shower, I heard some commotion in what should have been a very quiet house. The boys had already gone to bed and Jason was packing for his trip to Mississippi. I heard Jason tell me to put a robe on so Farm Boy could show me something. They came in and Farm Boy screamed "I wost a toof Mommy!" He then attempted to show me the hole in his mouth but every time he opened his mouth so I could see, his bottom lip would cover his teeth making it impossible to see anything. This went on for a good thirty minutes as I tried no less than ten times to take a picture. The one above was the last one I took and you can see my thumb in it. He loved showing it off today as we went to Jason's parent's house and then at school all day. I still can't get used to it. I cannot believe how big he is getting!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...