Monday, April 20, 2009

I've missed blogging ....

So it has been a crazy few weeks. I spent them catching up on all the things I hadn't done and couldn't do while I was working for a month. I have really missed blogging but it is difficult since we do not have internet access at our house at the moment. I come to Jason's parent's house a few times a week but usually spend that time downloading email and checking the blogs I read. I can get them on my phone but emailing on my phone isn't fun and blogging on it would be even harder. Ah well ...

So I am getting ready to head out to the Board of Education in Walton County. I do hope I will not have the "pleasure" of seeing the guy who thought he knew best for my child without even meeting him. I refuse to have any more dealings with him but yet he is the one who is supposed to be our elementary coordinator. Anyway, the Meet and Greet Luncheon is hosted by the Parent Mentor and I think it is monthly. This is the only one I have been able to attend and I think it might be the last one for the year. Noah's IEP meeting for goals and placement for next year is actually Thursday. I'll update on that later this week. I made visits to our home district school along with the other one in Monroe and know which one he is best suited for. I am excited about the possibilities for next year if we actually make it through the 3rd grade. :S

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...