Thursday, August 20, 2009

New Code Names in Blog

I have decided to make my blog a little safer for my family and keep them a little more anonymous to the outside world. This also negates the need for password-protecting my site and allows people I do not know the opportunity to read it without having to subscribe with permission. For those who have been following my webpage-turned-blog since my oldest was a baby and we kept everyone up-to-date on his accomplishments, it may be a somewhat of a challenge to get into the code names I have chosen. Hopefully the picture key will help you keep up with who is who though I think they are pretty self explanatory if you really know my kids. :)

So without further ado, I introduce you to:

Music Man


Farm Boy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...