Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Freebie of the Day

If you haven't heard about Homeschool Freebie of the Day, you really need to take time to check it out! I only heard of them recently and have already downloaded some really great things. Each day a new freebie is posted on the site. You can sign up on their newsletter to receive an email on Sunday evening outlining the week's worth of freebies which is very helpful! You do have to physically go to the site each day for the freebie to download it as they do not email it out. It is a small price to pay (in time!) to do that. I just have it on my toolbar at the top of my browser so I can go first thing every morning.

NOTE: This week they are doing something a little bit different though! The email I usually get telling me what will be posted on what day was a tease about some awesome websites that would be posted. Can't wait to see what that is all about!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...