Monday, April 25, 2011

Could You Take a Look for Me?


I know I'm asking a lot when I ask this of you. This blog is not about pregnancy loss. But pregnancy loss is a big part of my life. Someone you know has been affected by if (whether they have told you or not.) If you know anything about me (or have at least read a little about me) you know that I lost a child between Music Man and Farm Boy. It had a huge impact on my life as it does for anyone who has been through it. This July marks ten years.

Each year as the anniversary of Sammie's birth and death approach, I attempt to do "something" for him. This year I am working to revamp the website that I built just after he was born. We eventually created an organization to help others experiencing pregnancy loss. Unfortunately I had to put the daily work on hold a few years ago when we began homeschooling. It is a passion of mine, but that work will always be there after my kids don't need me as much anymore.

So here is what I need. I rebuilt the Remembering Your baby website using Weebly. I really only cut-and-pasted the information and didn't change much about it except the format. Would you take a look and let me know what you think? Feel free to comment here or to send me an email through our contact page.

Here is the current website: Remembering Your Baby and the new design for Remembering Your Baby. The new design has not incorporated the very neglected blog. It points directly to the blog on blogger.

Would you take a look and let me know what you think?

3 comments:

  1. I like your new website, Sammie is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, dear, so very very much. There were so many views on the new site from Fb but very few commented. Such is the way it usually is when talking about this gosh-awful issue. I do appreciate you taking time to comment. It means a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful perfect boy. I'm sure he is in heaven.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...