Monday, February 6, 2012

TOS Review: See N Spell



Last year I had the opportunity to review the See-N-Read Reading Tool. It was a fabulous product so I was delighted to hear we were reviewing another product from the company.

See-N-Spell is a reference guide for over 300 commonly misspelled words. It helps writers learn the correct spelling of words such as homophones and the word that spell check often corrects for me, "definite").

Users only have to turn to one of 40 pages and scan down the list to find the correct spelling. Growing up my mom always told me to "look it up" if I didn't know how to spell a word. I never understood that. How could I look it up if I didn't in fact know how to spell it. Well, See-N-Spell makes it much simpler!

My kids aren't of the age to use See-N-Spell yet since it is geared towards grades 4 through adult. However, it is also great for this blogger who still struggles with certain words. :)

What's It Gonna Cost Me?
See-N-Spell
$9.99
Free See-N-Read Reading Tool with every purchase of See-N-Spell!

Other Products 
Last year I had the opportunity to review the See-N-Read Reading Tool.

The eSee-N-Read is available for PCs. I would love to see one for Kindle!

Check It Out
Download a free trial of eSee-N-Read.

Final Word
I think See-N-Spell is a great resource and worth the $9.99 for ease of use. I hated grabbing those monstrous dictionaries growing up for simple misspelled words.




Legal Disclaimer: As a member of the TOS Crew, I received See-N-Spell free of charge from See-N-Read for the purpose of review. No other compensation was received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...